Program Information & Registration
For any of our program information or our online registration option please click the link below. If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact us.
This online program is new so if you are having trouble or you are a first time user Click Here for a How To document to set up your account.
- “BUSY BODIES” PRE-SCHOOL Cold Spring Community Center. Next session starts March 19. Open gym March 13th 10:30-12:30 $5.00 This is a weekly developmental gym and socialization class for children ages 18 months to 5 years old. sessions vary by age. Email email@example.com to be on the distribution list for the classes.
- After Work Exercise Classes Every week is something different! Join us for dancing, weight lifting, aerobics, stretching, chair exercises and some town chatter to share what else is going on locally! Anyone is welcome! Try the class for the first time for free, after that it is ONLY $5.00 per session 5:30pm-6:30pm on Mondays at the Cold Spring Community Center If you have Questions, concerns or just for more information call Pat 401-294-1613
- Yoga is available year round at the Cold Spring Community Center Monday's 8:30am-10:00am & 6:30-8:00pm & Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm Cost is $15.00 for a drop in or $110.00 for 10 classes. Hope to see you there!
Great courses for Woman and Children learning the game of golf. Instructors are PGA professionals and are geared towards beginners and novice students.
- Woman's Instructional League is a 6 week course
- 5 week course For ages 6 and up providing instruction in etiquette, grip & stance.