Program Information & Registration
For any of our program information or our online registration option please click the link below. If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact us.
This online program is new so if you are having trouble or you are a first time user Click Here for a How To document to set up your account.
****************************** SUMMER CAMP ***********************************
We will be offering modified programming and summer camp options this year due to the COVID-19 Crisis
How Can I Register?
- Online https://nkrec.recdesk.com/Community
- By mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Drop of using one of the 2 drop boxes located at 100 Fairway Drive
- Or make an appointment to complete the packet by calling 401-268-1540
We do have financial aid available, right now the Town Hall is closed. In order to apply for financial aid please Email email@example.com to be provided with the application packet. Once you have the packet you can:
- Print and mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown RI 02852 attn Rec
- Print it complete and scan or fax it back to firstname.lastname@example.org // 401-583-4140
- Drop off at 100 Fairway Drive anytime in one of the 2 drop boxes located outside the building OR
- Make an appointment to receive and complete packet by calling 268-1540
We will be offering ’off hours’ registration for all summer programming, financial aid, and beach pass sales at 100 Fairway Drive on the following dates/times:
- Wednesday June 3rd 4:30pm-7:00pm
- Sunday June 14 9am-12pm
- Saturday June 20 12pm-4pm
During these off-hour times we will only allow 4 individuals in the building at once.
There will be a sign and a clipboard near the entrance to the building. Please write your name and phone number and we will call you when it is your turn to come inside. Please wait in your car.
We will have all the paperwork needed for you to complete for any registration for Recreation as well as beach passes. Masks are required. Cash or check payment only, if possible, bring a pen but we will have some available.
- After Work Exercise Classes
Every week is something different! Join us for dancing, weight lifting, aerobics, stretching, chair exercises and some town chatter to share what else is going on locally!
Anyone is welcome! Try the class for the first time for free, after that it is ONLY $5.00 per session 5:30pm-6:30pm on Mondays at the Cold Spring Community Center If you have Questions, concerns or just for more information call Pat 401-294-1613
- Busy Bodies Ages 18 months – 5 yrs. ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN A PROGRAM THAT USES A FUN AND EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT TO DEVELOP COORDINATION, MOTOR SKILLS, SELF-EXPRESSION, AND COOPERATION SKILLS! 4-6 week Classes starting in the FALL. For information email Recreationsecretary@northkingstown.org
is available year round at the Cold Spring Community Center Monday's 8:30am-10:00am & 6:30-8:00pm & Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm
Cost is $15.00 for a drop in or $110.00 for 10 classes. Hope to see you there! For more information and to register contact Gail by phone 401-241-6548 or email email@example.com
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
North American and Wickford Little League have merged to give you NKW's Boys Little League!
For more information please email
Mailing Address is PO Box 146 North Kingstown, RI 02852
Sign up on the NKW Website
Great courses for Woman and Children learning the game of golf. Instructors are PGA professionals and are geared towards beginners and novice students.
- Woman's Instructional League is a 6 week course
- 5 week course For ages 6 and up providing instruction in etiquette, grip & stance.
Both schools are offered annually in late spring/early summer
For more information visit the NKGC website
Pickleball is played seasonally at Wilson Park Tennis Courts weather permitting. There will be clinics and round robin play. Equipment is provided but feel free to bring your own. This is for any level of play, beginners are more then welcome! for more information and to be added to the distribution list please email Barbara