Summer Camp Information
- TEEN EXTREME Boys and Girls, ages 12, 13 & 14 (Age on first day of camp). Weeks: July 19, August 2, August 9
- MISSED YOUR CHANCE AT TEEN EXTREME LAST YEAR DUE TO COVID? We are offering a makeup week just for you! Week of July 12th
- PLAYGROUNDS June 28-August 20 Our Summer Playgrounds Program is for ages 6-13 and will begin Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm. More information coming soon.
- Playgrounds Scholarships Available IN Person Applications, please bring photo ID and a COPY of ONE MONTHS income to any of the following locations: Yorktown Park Saturday, May 8, 2021 Outside 11:00 TO 12:00 PM (rain-date May 9th same time), Kingstown Crossings Thursday, May 20, 2021 Outside the Main Office 4:00 TO 6:00 PM • Limited availability first come, first serve.
- Additional SUMMER REGISTRATION Opportunity: Thursdays, May 20th, and June 17th at the Municipal Office Building at 100 Fairway Drive 8:30am-7:30, Sunday May 23 8:30a-1:00p, and Saturday June 5th 1:00p-5:00pm. Our regular office Hours are M-F, 8:30 – 12:00 and 1-4:30. Camp scholarships available.
How Can I Register?
- Online https://nkrec.recdesk.com/Community
- By mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Drop of using one of the 2 drop boxes located at 100 Fairway Drive
- Call 401-268-1540
We do have financial aid available, right now the Town Hall is closed. In order to apply for financial aid please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided with the application packet. Once you have the packet you can:
- Print and mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown RI 02852 attn Rec
- Print it complete and scan or fax it back to email@example.com // 401-583-4140
- Drop off at 100 Fairway Drive anytime in one of the 2 drop boxes located outside the building OR
- Receive and complete packet by calling 268-1540