Wickford Elementary School Related Documents
- 99 Phillips Street 2013 Boundary Survey Plan
- 99 Phillips Street Elevation Cert 2-12-2019
- 99 Phillips Street Proposed Lot Line Adjustment NOT FINALIZED easement lifted
- 99 Phillips Street Zoning Certificate
- A3.00_Building Elevations Wickford Elementary
- A3.01_Building Elevation Wickford Elementary
- C1.00_Site Plan 99 Phillips
- Context Map of 99 Phillips Street
- CRMC Files Wickford El Early Proposals
- CRMC Preliminary Determination Letter 010715
- North Kingstown Market Study_Full Report
- RIHPHC Letter re Wickford Elementary School to CRMC 120913
- WES floor plans
- Wickford El Market Analysis
- Wickford Elementary School - Building Feasibility Study 11092005
- Wickford Elementary School RFP 2019 DRAFT
Wickford Elementary School - RFP Responses
Schoolhouse Condominiums at Academy Cove
The team for the Schoolhouse Condominiums at Academy Cove has provided the town with concept plans to introduce the their plans for the redevelopment of Wickford Elementary School. The Wickford Master Plan Booklet was presented to the Planning Commission on March 30, 2021. There will be future, formal submission stages including land development approval.
The conceptual set includes not only the project at the Wickford Elementary School site, for which we have a purchase and sales agreement with the applicant, but also includes a potential project across the street from the school property at 84/90 Phillips Street. The applicant would submit a separate application and undergo a separate review process for the 84/90 Phillips Street properties.
The public is invited to review the booklet and provide any comments to Nicole LaFontaine, Director of Planning, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Planning Department at 268-1571.