Board of Canvassers
Board Of Canvassers
If you do not find the information you are looking for, please call the Board of Canvassers at 294-3331 ext. 128 or email: email@example.com
As a result of the recently adopted RI redistricting plan, your senate, representative and local precinct numbers as well as the polling locations where you cast your ballot in the general elections may have changed.
Please see below for the 2012 Redistricting Map.
REMINDER: Under the state’s new VOTER ID law, poll workers will ask you for ID when you vote at the polls. Exceptable forms of ID's are:
- RI driver's license
- US Passport
- ID card issued by U.S. educational institution
- U.S. military identification card
- State of Rhode Island or U.S. government issued ID card
- Government issued medical card
- Rhode Island Voter Idenification Card
If you do not have one of these forms of identification or for more information, please visit http://sos.ri.gov/elections/voterid/
2012 Redistricting map