North Kingstown Municipal Court
80 Boston Neck Road North Kingstown, RI 02852
The purpose of the Municipal Court is to hear and determine cases of violation of Town Ordinances including Minimum Housing and Zoning. as well as, jurisdiction over traffic violations brought by the North Kingstown Police Department including parking tickets.
Municipal Court is held the first Wednesday of every month at 8:30 a.m. and the second, third, and fourth Wednesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. Click here for 2014 Court Schedule
Cases are scheduled by the Court.
Municipal Court Officiates: Joseph B. White, Judge
Jeannnette Alyward, Magistrate/Clerk
Susan Murray, Clerk
Email: Municipal Court
Please observe the following Court Rules:
- Proper attire is required - no shorts, tank tops, etc.
- Food and Beverages are expressly forbidden
- Court begins on time; late arrivals are heard at the conclusion of the session
- Cell phones/pagers should be set to a silent mode or turned off
- Payments for fines (varies) and Court costs ($35 per infraction) is due and payable at the time of judgment;
by cash, check, money order, Visa or Mastercard (a convenience fee will be assessed). There is an ATM machine on the premises.
- If your license is in the process of being suspended or is suspended, cash, money order or a bank certified check are the only accepted forms of payment.
Upon arrival, please check with the clerk to make sure your name is on the Court Docket. Violations Schedule (coming soon)