North Kingstown Municipal Court
100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown, RI 02852
The purpose of the Municipal Court is to hear and determine cases of violation of Town Ordinances including Minimum Housing and Zoning. as well as, jurisdiction over traffic violations brought by the North Kingstown Police Department including parking tickets.
Municipal Court is held evey Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Click here to view updated Court Schedule for 2014.
Cases are scheduled by the Court.
Municipal Court Officiates: Joseph B. White, Judge
Jeannnette Alyward, Magistrate/Clerk
Hope Young, Administrative Clerk
Email: Municipal Court
Please observe the following Court Rules:
- Proper attire is required - no shorts, tank tops, etc.
- Food and Beverages are expressly forbidden
- Court begins on time; late arrivals are heard at the conclusion of the session
- Cell phones/pagers should be set to a silent mode or turned off
- Payments for fines (varies) and Court costs ($35 per infraction/$60 for Good Driver Record) is due and payable at the time of judgment;
by cash, check, money order, Visa or Mastercard (a convenience fee will be assessed). There is an ATM machine on the premises.
- If your license is in the process of being suspended or is suspended, cash, money order or a bank certified check are the only accepted forms of payment.
Upon arrival, please check with the clerk to make sure your name is on the Court Docket. Violations Schedule (coming soon)