North Kingstown Municipal Court
80 Boston Neck Road North Kingstown, RI 02852
The purpose of the Municipal Court is to hear and determine cases of violation of Town Ordinances including Minimum Housing and Zoning. as well as, jurisdiction over traffic violations brought by the North Kingstown Police Department including parking tickets.
Municipal Court is held the first Wednesday of every month at 8:30 a.m. and the second, third, and fourth Wednesday of every month at 6:00 p.m.
Cases are scheduled by the Court.
Municipal Court Officiates: Joseph B. White, Judge
Jeannnette Alyward, Magistrate/Clerk
Susan Murray, Clerk
Email: Municipal Court
Please observe the following Court Rules:
- Proper attire is required - no shorts, tank tops, etc.
- Food and Beverages are expressly forbidden
- Court begins on time; late arrivals are heard at the conclusion of the session
- Cell phones/pagers should be set to a silent mode or turned off
- Payments for fines (varies) and Court costs ($35 per infraction) is due and payable at the time of judgment;
by cash, check or money order. There is an ATM machine on the premises. The North Kingstown Municipal
Court does not accept credit/debit cards.
Upon arrival, please check with the clerk to make sure your name is on the Court Docket. Violations Schedule (coming soon)