Driving mostly to local field trips, only a few more then 20-25 minutes away from camp. Doing morning/afternoon bus routes. Mostly follows a preset schedule but there will be times that there will be an in-prompt-to need for a driver. the Camp Counselors are responsible for attendance on and off the bus. Campers are to abide by the driver’s rules on the bus. Our Playground camp has various playground locations for children with a variety of age groups and interests. Must be able to apply basic youth development principles for working with campers and leaders through communication, respect for diversity and empowerment of youth. Meet/communicate regularly with Bus Supervisor, Camp Supervisor, Director and Assistant Director of Recreation regarding concerns, updates and challenges. Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement (we are willing to help with the cost of this license), completion of background check and availably Monday to Friday 8am-5pm late June to Mid-August during our camp hours.
Our Mission Statement
To offer quality recreational programs and services to children, adults and families during their leisure time in a safe, rewarding manner. To provide youth sports activities, summer camp, art and drama programs. To maintain and provide services at a municipal golf course, Allen Harbor Marina and our extensive parks and playground network.
Most of our programs are available to register online.
Stay abreast of all our activities for male or females of any age. Email Al Southwick today and tell him you want to join the email distribution list. For children's activities we will need your email, your child's name, date of birth and school he/she is attending.
For adult programs we will need your name and email. Either way you will be notified as soon as a new event or activity is scheduled!
- ADULT TENNIS LEAGUE: Tracy Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUSY BODIES & TRACK INFORMATION email@example.com
- LACROSSE 295-4114 nklacrosse.org
- NK AMERICAN LITTLE LEAGUE 885-9000 myteamz.com/nkall
- NK FLAG FOOTBALL 465-6066 nkflagfootball.com
- NORTH KINGSTOWN SENIOR CENTER
- NORTH KINGSTOWN SOCCER ASSOCIATION 372-7117 nksoccer.org
- NORTH KINGSTOWN YOUTH FOOTBALL 640-0383 nkjaguars.com
- OCEAN STATE SOCCER 294-7272 oceanstatesoccer.org
- RI RECREATION & PARKS ASSOCIATION http://www.rirpa.com/