Welcome to North Kingstown!
North Kingstown is a wonderful place to live, visit and do business.
Please be sure to reach out to us if we can assist you in bringing your business to North Kingstown or in calling North Kingstown your home.
Need COVID resources?
- Start with North Kingstown’s COVID-19 page
- Other resources include: North Kingstown Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources (debt relief, economic injury disaster, express bridge loan, and other guidance)
- Commerce RI Business Assistance Hotline (use the hotline or call 401-521-HELP for individualized assistance)
- Commerce COVID Resources (tech support help, unemployment information, DBR)
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund (rent and utilities assistance, payroll, outstanding debt to vendors, other immediate operational expenses)
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau: Coronavirus Mortgage Relief Options
- Guide to the CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Rhode Island SBA District Office: hosting webinars throughout April
The North Kingstown Economic Development function is located within the Department of Planning and Development located at:
Department of Planning and Development
100 Fairway Drive
North Kingstown, RI 02852
Point of Contact
Nicole A. LaFontaine, Director of Planning and Development, is the Point of Contact for all business related inquiries and process assistance. Send her an email or call her at 401-268-1570.